Red Star Belgrade Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Red Star Belgrade Forum

A forum on Red Star Belgrade.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce Yourself!!!

Go down 
+2
:..:..Danny..:..:
DeportivoAdam
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DeportivoAdam
Family section
Family section
DeportivoAdam

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Introduce Yourself!!! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself!!!   Introduce Yourself!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 5:38 pm

Hi my names Adam im a good friend of Dannys from school. Im half spanish and support Deportivo La Coruna in La Liga. Me and Danny are both big fans of Bradford City as well and I try to keep a look out for Red Star Results if I can.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Number of posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!!   Introduce Yourself!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 5:42 pm

Hi, I'm Danny.

My first team is Bradford City but my family are from Serbia so I also follow Red Star Belgrade. I cannot get to games obviously because I live thousands of miles from Serbia.
Back to top Go down
https://redstar.forumotion.net
aly92
TV Supporter
TV Supporter

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!!   Introduce Yourself!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 2:23 pm

hi im alex, my main team is leeds united but i follow barca as well
Back to top Go down
Connor
TV Supporter
TV Supporter
Connor

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!!   Introduce Yourself!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 3:43 pm

Hi, my name is Connor. I'm a Celtic supporter living in England. I am interested in learning about all aspects of football and have attended around 30 Celtic matches. I love to see the passion and colour provided at stadiums like the Maracana and I hope to see Celtic much more like this soon as our atmosphere is very much subdued since we got seats and became more successful.

I intend to buy a Bradford City season ticket next season as I'll struggle to visit Celtic Park as often as I would like to due to other commitments, once I find my credit card anyway. Laughing

Very mixed bunch here so far.

Bradford
Deportivo
Leeds
Barcelona
Celtic
and not to mention, Red Star!

I must also mention that there is a chance that Celtic may play Red Star in the Champions' League 3rd qualifying round, would be a great two days if this did happen.
Back to top Go down
http://emeraldandwhite.moonfruit.com
Bradford-Serb
TV Supporter
TV Supporter

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!!   Introduce Yourself!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 11:25 pm

Hey, im Simon im part Serbian..im a massive Bradford fan and also support Inter Milan and Newcastle, cya !!
Back to top Go down
zmaj_ognjeni_vuk
TV Supporter
TV Supporter
zmaj_ognjeni_vuk

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!!   Introduce Yourself!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 3:02 am

hi, my name iz konstantin and i am big fan of red star belgrade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!!   Introduce Yourself!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red Star Belgrade Forum :: Discussion in General-
Jump to: